After attending the Timberwolves game and PGA Tour events this year, there are a lot of differences. It could be interesting if NBA players only got paid to play compared to the lackadaisical performance that most of the athletes on the court loligag around. Yes they are highly skilled athletes, and basketball remains one of my favorite sports, but the professional game lacks hustle. The Timberwolves do a great job of selling a product and entertaining their fans during and in between the game. I'm a huge fan of their marketing department and love the fan appreciation aspect of the Timberwolves game. Their promotions are usually quite creative and do engage the fans. My favorite tonight was the dancing dad, even though another hip-hop star should've really stole the show… I digress…
Maybe the PGA needs to have Kesler back on the radio or announcing alongside Jim Nance.
What's with this cold spell, two streaks as double-digit below zero temperatures and it's not even January… I'm going to go Bury myself in my covers.
No comments:
Post a Comment